Understanding LeafLink Insights: MarketScape vs myBIProduct Resources • March 23, 2021
What LeafLink Insights product best fits your needs?
Breaking down LeafLink Insights
Looking to increase sales and optimize your business? Making sure you understand how to best use LeafLink Insights is a great first step! LeafLink Insights suite of analytics tools for cannabis brands currently includes two products: MarketScape and myBI. So, what’s the difference?
myBI is a great tool for brands who want to dig a little deeper into the data behind their business. Use myBI to help you answer these questions:
- How is our sales team performing?
- Which of our products performs the best?
- How long does it take for retailers to repurchase from our brand?
- How can we better adjust our sales approach?
MarketScape gives you a deeper understanding of your market and how your brand stacks up against competitors. Use MarketScape to answer these questions:
- Who are our direct competitors and top retailers?
- Where do we rank in our market?
- How does our pricing compare to our competitors' pricing?
- What product categories are trending in our state?
- Which counties and retailers should we focus our sales-efforts in?
How to use MarketScape and myBI together
Getting a pulse on where you rank in your market while being able to examine how your brand’s sales activities are actually performing will set you up for success.
Use tools from MarketScape in tandem with myBI to:
- Understand your customer relationships
- Forecast your top-selling products in your inventory and market
- Adjust your sales efforts and approach to suit current and potential customers
Login to your Insights account to get started or register for a demo if you aren’t a current Insights customer.
The Cannabis Industry’s Wholesale Marketplace
LeafLink connects over 1,900+ brands and 5,800+ retailers across 27 markets. Are you a brand? Request a demo. Retailer? Sign up to place your first order today.
Want to go back to the blog?
Unpacking Repurchase Rates for Wholesale CannabisInsights • March 26, 2020
Understanding retailer purchasing decisions is essential to any cannabis brand's success - and LeafLink Insights is here to help.
The Wholesale Cannabis Pricing Guide 2020 is here!Guides • March 11, 2021
Dig into wholesale cannabis pricing across LeafLink’s top five product categories by market share.
Celebrating 4.20.2020 with LeafLinkCommunity • April 20, 2020
4.20 is the biggest cannabis holiday of the year, and this year, it's also a SUPER 4.20.