How LeafLink’s Sage Intacct Integration Automates Operations for BrandsProduct Resources • June 10, 2021
Learn how the LeafLink x Sage Intacct integration can help improve your brand’s workflows
Whether you use accounting software, or a specific seed-to-sale system, LeafLink strives to help you automate your wholesale cannabis operations as much as possible, including through software integrations.
Below, we’ll take a closer look at how our Sage Intacct integration can help you save time and avoid double data entry by syncing orders, payments, customers, and products. To learn more about the integrations we offer, check out our current list here.
New to LeafLink, or don’t see the integration you’re looking for? Let your Client Experience manager know what systems you are using so we can start working on solutions to improve the cannabis ordering process.
LeafLink x Sage Intacct: An Overview
Sage Intacct provides accounting software for the cannabis industry. Now, LeafLink and Sage Intacct have partnered up to build an integration that allows cannabis brands and distributors to simplify how they manage their wholesale orders and invoices.
- Saves valuable time for LeafLink and Sage Intacct users by streamlining the order and invoice management process
- Eliminates the timely process of double-entry between LeafLink and Sage Intacct
- Eliminates potential data entry errors between LeafLink and Sage Intacct
- Up-to-date information in the LeafLink & Sage Intacct systems allow for more robust reporting capabilities
- Provides sales reps with better visibility into current order statuses and payment balances of customers to improve future sales strategies
Focus on running your business, not data entry.