11 Red Hot Cannabis Products for Valentine’s DayHappenings • February 14, 2020
Does the perfect cannabis-infused Valentine's gift exist?
Valentine’s Day is here – what better way to spice it up than with cannabis? In 2019, LeafLink’s most popular wholesale categories in the month leading up to February 14th were Cartridges, Flower, and Edibles.
There are currently 618 SKUs available on the marketplace that have the word “Love” in their name, but these 11 were some of the most romantic. From lip balm to chocolates and beyond, these brands know how to set the mood for Valentine’s Day!
1. Almond Sea Salt Gourmet Flavored Chocolates by Lady Gray, AK
These cannabis-infused chocolates are delicious, organic, and perfect for anyone expecting a box of chocolates.
2. Jamyn Lip Balm by YiLo, NV
If you’re planning to pucker up this Valentine’s Day, this lip balm from YiLo is a must-have.
3. Sparkling Rosé from Viv and Oak’s, CA
Whether you’re spending Valentine’s Day with friends or on a date, don’t forget the bubbles!
4. Pleasure Oil by Foria, CO
This ‘therapeutic aphrodisiac’ is a favorite when it comes to cannabis-infused lubricants.
5. Espresso chocolates from True North Confections, MI
Put some pep in your step for the holiday with this timeless combo candy.
7. Velvet Kiss by Velvet Swing, WA
A vanilla chai flavored oral spray perfect for a romantic Valentine’s experience.
8. Mad Love Massage Oil from Next Gen Pharma, PR
A smooth and sensual way to set the mood for February 14th.
9. LOVE (Lover’s Edition) by 1906, CO
Meant to be split in two, this seasonal chocolate won’t lead to any broken hearts.
10. Bliss: Strawberry Pearls 2:1 from Grön, OR
Skip the chocolate covered strawberries this year and try these Strawberry Pearls.
11. Apothecanna Sexy Time Oil by Apothecanna, NV
The name says it all: THC-infused essential oil.